What are you thinking???

Pay attention to your thoughts. I have lost years of my life because I believed my negative thoughts. Each time we believe the negative it grows in power over us. The good news is that Positive thinking works the same each time we silence the negative and replace it with a positive thought we are getting stronger and healthier. Go ahead and believe in all good things.
The body is a servant of the mind. It obeys the mind and its thoughts whether they are deliberate or habitual. Disease or health finds their roots in our thoughts.
Are you having trouble getting rid of the I can't do it, I am worthless, nobody cares..... I have found reading Norman Vincent Peale books of great value. I love that he relies on scripture to teach us how to become positive thinkers.

As a man thinketh so is he.