Be ye transformed

To be transformed needs to start with the heart and not a plan. I genuine desire from the soul to be person that you were created to be. It was on my knees that my transformation began. The answer to my prayers to make peace with myself and rid myself of my self depreciating and delibitating self talk was to be transformed. Stop looking for the magical quick fix or the latest fad diet with huge promises for momentary loses. The answer too was to know myself, I accepted that I am a sugar binger and an all or nothing person. I then realized that I needed to detox my body of its extreme addiction to sugar. Also during the answer to my plea, I was reminded of The Serenity Prayer: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change ...The courage to change the things I can...and the wisdom to know the difference.


Bible
And be not conformed to this world: but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2