Sonia Turner on Oprah

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be a featured guest on the Oprah Winfrey show. How did it happen....well there is a saying that out of small things big things come to pass. I was interviewed by Prevention Magazine and in the magazine article, I was 1 of 52 ways to lose weight-specifically #4. The Oprah show contacted me from the small article=just amazing. I remember the moment she announced my name on the show, I was thinking OMG Oprah Winfrey just said my name. It stills sends goose bumps when I recall the series of events that transpired.
My journey to health too began with the simple goal to walk around the block and eventually saw me completing 7 full marathons and a couple of half marathons.
So go ahead start something small...you will be amazed too!
Check out the link to the Prevention article:



www.fitnesstipsforlife.com/52-ways-to-lose-a-pound-a-week.html